U.S. et al. v. Google

Chalkie

This could also go under finance as it might affect Alphabet stock, but the government anti-monopoly trial starts today. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-sues-google-monopolizing-digital-advertising-technologies

I wonder if the government will have any more luck than they did against Microsoft or IBM. 

Another daily email I got had this interesting this interesting bit:

An exec at the privacy-focused search engine DuckDuckGo said an Android smartphone user would need to take 15 steps to select DuckDuckGo as the phone’s default search engine.

Now, that got me wondering as I can change the search engine with 3 steps in Chrome. Open Chrome, click Settings, click Search Engine, select the one you want. The choices are Google, Yahoo!, Bing, DuckDuckGo, and Ecosia. I had to look up that last one. Well, I guess that is 4 steps if you count opening Chrome.

How many does it take for others?

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Two for selecting FireFox privacy as default  browser. Download FF privacy, select as default browser.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961