Inconceivable as sounds!!

ddm502001

We have decided to WAIT on finding our Perfect Toy Hauler.  With some carefully strategized discussion with SWMBO, WE came to a determination with my rapidly failing body parts to get those fixed first then some time this fall take a Cycle tour to Western SD.

Been in Six doctors visits over the last few weeks, have at LEAST another half a dozen coming on, Age is NOT our friend and is tormenting myself rather severely.  Have had sore shoulder regions Long time, now defined time for Cortisone, 8/8, that would be AFTER the surgery to repair Left Arm Cubital Tunnel 7/24 as ring and little fingers fall asleep, most times driving or sleeping annoying to beat the band. That is in the Elbow.  Two Weeks in a splint, then at LEAST one week in a Wrist brace, then get to do the Other Side as BOTH are screwed.   Along with PT to re-evaluate a Torn SI joint on my right Pelvis (Iliac) bone to Sacrum, had been determined in 2018 yet the insurer then would NOT approve the Fusion system of the day being Expensive, "Experimental", "Investigative" where now on Medicare can get it Fused (Pinned), HOWEVER since been over Two Years have to re Check ALL the boxes for the Insurer as did Five Years Ago.  PT, MRI, Steroid Injection, purchase of SI Belt then FINALLY the Fusion Surgical Procedure of possibly hour and a half with three week recovery schedule prior to putting much weight to the area.   SHOULD that Function well, my Neck Surgeon that implanted two Cervical Disc assemblies would consider installing the Third that that same Insurer would NOT approve for a Degenerated disc at C4/5, Another Month, how hard can all this be????

I swear these maladies seem to replicate into other sections of the Human Anatomy Just to be a PITA.  Where my Zetia had ceased functionally decreasing my Triglycerides, I now have a Repatha Self Injector system for Two Weeks medication install Subcutaneously.   Yes does Suck to "Age Graciously", however is better than the alternative.

Dave

Edited by ddm502001

Oh my.  Another forum member/retired doctor commented a while back that as we get older, we sit around the campfire and complain about meds and intestinal functions.  I hate to admit, he's right.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

13 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Oh my.  Another forum member/retired doctor commented a while back that as we get older, we sit around the campfire and complain about meds and intestinal functions.  I hate to admit, he's right.

Meds and intestinal functions are just the tip of a big iceberg, Rick.  We can discuss that more if you want?  😂😂

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

44 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Meds and intestinal functions are just the tip of a big iceberg, Rick.  We can discuss that more if you want?  😂😂

While sitting around some , no doubt . Don't forget the ice cream . LOL

Goes around , comes around .

56 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

the tip of a big iceberg

I've never called them "icebergs".

10 minutes ago, Pat & Pete said:

Don't forget the ice cream

You know me pretty well.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net