W c r are you packed up and ready to go?

runaway parents

9 hours ago, Danfreda1 said:

Not going to make it this year staying in Michigan and Wisconsin. Definitely going to miss the riding the week after. Got your zingers packed Chad?

I am sad about that. While we are not ready it only takes a day to pack up. We will arrive on Saturday 

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

17 hours ago, Danfreda1 said:

Got your zingers packed Chad?

I need some more.  I ate the last ones last night.  

We are hitting the road on Wednesday.  We are doing some traveling through Utah and Nevada (from Northern California) on our way to Idaho.  Apparently the quickest route from point A to B is a squiggly line.  😜

We will arrive at Ambassador on the Saturday before the rally.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

We are not going this year either, it's an East Coast tour summer. Except for the grandbaby that's due end of July, and will require a trip to Washington state. Then back to the East Coast for the rest of the tour. The timing won't allow for anything at the WCR, even the post-rally festivities. We are sad to miss our friends, but are having a blast at the Atlantic ocean seeing wild ponies and enjoying the fresh air. We still have those pesky little states to mark off our calendar, and by gosh we're going to do it!

0509211517a-tiny.jpg.0313fb3892d85eca18617732fa6d04ac.jpg

2007 Freightliner M2-112, 68' connected

2021 New Horizons Majestic 45' toyhauler

2001 Kawasaki Concours

2007 Yamaha V-Star Classic

ALAKAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMD

We’re almost all packed up.  We’ve got a few things to finish in the morning and then get on the road.  We’re going to take three days to get to the St. George, UT area.  Then we are going to boondocks for about a week in the area while visiting friends.  This is the first leg of our winding travels to the WCR.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

8 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

We’re almost all packed up.  We’ve got a few things to finish in the morning and then get on the road.  We’re going to take three days to get to the St. George, UT area.  Then we are going to boondocks for about a week in the area while visiting friends.  This is the first leg of our winding travels to the WCR.

Well sounds like you can't drive it a straight line either ha. We're headed to glacier next week  Yellowstone The next.  And then to Caldwell. We've been looking forward to this for years. A couple of pairs of socks and Underwear and we're off oh maybe some groceries too. As you Can tell the 2 of us are a little excited about going on vacation? It's been a long time coming..

7 minutes ago, runaway parents said:

A couple of pairs of socks and Underwear and we're off oh maybe some groceries too.

Pappy always said: "Pack your hat and your wallet.  And if you forget the hat, just buy another,"

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

22 hours ago, runaway parents said:

Well sounds like you can't drive it a straight line either ha. We're headed to glacier next week  Yellowstone The next.  And then to Caldwell. We've been looking forward to this for years. A couple of pairs of socks and Underwear and we're off oh maybe some groceries too. As you Can tell the 2 of us are a little excited about going on vacation? It's been a long time coming..

If you are going that way you just as well take 20 across Idaho and stop off at craters of the moon national park. Its well worth a stop. 

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Hayspur fish hatchery is a free mo hook up camp area just past craters of the moon. Take 20 west out of Carey and it’s just north of the highway. Water fill there and the last 2 years there it was no fishing license weekend the weekend before the rally

On 5/28/2023 at 1:07 PM, runaway parents said:

Never been there is there enough room to park a 68' truck and trailer?

No we overnighted in Arco and bobtailed over. 

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.