2006 Weekend Warrior Toy hauler

ddm502001

I have seen several with water damage to the lower part of the garage door.  I saw one apart and being rebuilt.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I had a 2007 I think. Bought it used in Utah. It lasted about 3 years of full time use. Ramp door didn't hold up at all, Kitchen slideout not made to have anything in it despite having lots of cabinets. Was my first Toyhauler and I learned a lot from it. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Looked a bunch of Raptor's, but never found the one I wanted to spend money on. I looked at a ton of toy haulers before buying the Weekend Warrior. 

My 2013 Spacecraft will most likely out last me. It's big and heavy and far from perfect, but once all the "RV" stuff wears out the rest of the trailer will last and last. I've slowly replaced much of the stuff you find in all "RV'S". 

Toy haulers are typically made for the weekender who takes their toys out and spends most of their time out using them and maybe sleeping in the trailer overnight to do it all again for a little bit before heading home to park it till the next time. If that's your plan find one in your budget and have fun. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Thanks Rod, being as still like to Ride, will be hauling the Harley to Points Out, spend a few days day tripping on that, back to trailer nightly and then return home at end of visit.  As age figure to move from current digs, establish a HUGE Carport to sit this under, still use it on occasion for trips where will build a Shouse to use trailer as a base of operations to build.  Most Likely Snake loaded TX.

Dave