Loadall motorcycle ramp

Would you be interested in a hydraulic loader designed to be used for loading bikes at ground level and then the whole thing articulating onto the frame/bed?  

https://amerideckproducts.com/advantage/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=branded&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn9CgBhDjARIsAD15h0CcbbA4iK2iPKxi5T-Qjjolk59OZZUvgoEZObs-Lm4AesmgVpr9_ygaAl2eEALw_wcB

Marcel

4 hours ago, rpsinc said:

Would you be interested in a hydraulic loader designed to be used for loading bikes at ground level and then the whole thing articulating onto the frame/bed?  

https://amerideckproducts.com/advantage/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=branded&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn9CgBhDjARIsAD15h0CcbbA4iK2iPKxi5T-Qjjolk59OZZUvgoEZObs-Lm4AesmgVpr9_ygaAl2eEALw_wcB

I don’t think so. Thank you though. 

Depending on the bike, you have options. I helped my metal fabricator cousin put together a frame and "Dolly" that would pull the front wheel up with a winch. I bought a Harbor Freight front wheel stand, added wheels and we made a frame to fit inside my drom box. It worked on my 2013 Yamaha FJR 1300 and my 2015 BMW R1200RT. Won't work on my 2007 Honda Goldwing, so I have been lucky enough to find a loading dock to pull up along side. Loading docks are getting harder and harder to find these days. Especially ones out in the open where you don't "HAVE TO" back into them. 

I'll try and post a link to all the photos I can find trying to do the same thing since 2015.

Good Luck, 

Rod

uyAi0dml.jpg

GiWhKWcl.jpg

First time loading GL1800 in box from loading dock. 

Edited by lappir
Added photos

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have one for sale?

On 3/17/2023 at 2:42 PM, rpsinc said: