A new flu vaccine coming?

Universal flu vaccine may be available within two years, says scientist

"Seasonal flu vaccines, which protect against up to four strains of the virus, are updated every year to ensure they are a good match for flu viruses in circulation. The new vaccine is designed to prime the immune system against all 20 subtypes of influenza A and B, potentially arming the body to tackle any flu virus that arises."

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

This is good news, Thanks for the heads up. I love that idea and it will go a long way to perhaps eliminating some viruses like we almost did tuberculosis and smallpox. I posted here a while ago as to who actually invented the mRNA vaccine science.

She was demoted, fired, got cancer, and through it all prevailed and we got COVID vaccines first and now as we have time developing new and better vaccines using her invention is possible.

How we almost did not get it because she is a woman and then foreign is clear. One thing she is not is lacking in perseverance and courage.

This is how we got the work on the Flu vaccine you informed us about!

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/katalin-kariko-hungarian-chemist-developed-covid-19-mrna-vaccine/

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire