Delvac Rebate

unimog1300

Mobil has a rebate for Delvac Super 1300 and some others if you use that oil. The receipt has to be dated by 5/31....so not much notice if your looking to buy any. I just got mine bought today and did the rebate online and it has already been approved for $80 (4, 5 gallon buckets). I'll get a prepaid Visa card in the mail, you have other choices. There's more details to the rebate on the rebate page.

https://mobilpromotions.us/delvacrebate/terms.asp?Rebates

It says a limit of 16 products per household and at first I thought I could buy 16 of whatever I wanted. Notice at the bottom that the rebate is for a limit of 4 on any of the different sizes of oil...1, 2.5, or 5 gallon. 

2022 Spring Mobil Delvac™ Rebate Program
Terms and Conditions

The 2022 Spring Mobil Delvac™ Rebate Program ("Offer") is limited to purchases made at participating retailers listed below and excludes online purchases at Amazon.com. Purchase Eligible Product(s) (as defined below) from a participating retailer(s) in the product size(s) listed below ("Participating Retailer") between April 1, 2022 and May 31, 2022 (the "Promotion Period"). Register online or mail original register receipt(s) from a Participating Retailer to receive a Mobil Delvac™ Visa® Prepaid Card.

Limit a total of sixteen (16) products per household, for a maximum total of up to $278 back.

Eligible product, product size and rebate amount below:

Product 1-gallon jug 2.5-gallon jug 5-gallon pail 10-tube pack
Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super Receive a $4 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $10 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $20 Visa Prepaid Card n/a
Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP Receive a $7 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $17.50 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $35 Visa Prepaid Card n/a
Mobil Delvac™ Extreme Receive a $6 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $15 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $30 Visa Prepaid Card n/a
Mobil Delvac™ Tractor Hydraulic Fluid n/a Receive a $5 Visa Prepaid Card Receive a $11 Visa Prepaid Card n/a
Mobil 1™ Turbo Diesel Truck Receive a $7 Visa Prepaid Card n/a n/a n/a
Mobil Delvac™ Xtreme Grease n/a n/a n/a Receive a $10 Visa Prepaid Card
Rebate limits Limit four (4) 1-gallon jug rebates per household Limit four (4) 2.5-gallon jug rebates per household Limit four (4) 5-gallon pail rebates per household Limit four (4) grease tube packs of 10 per household