Pats Pride Is Gone

JPL

It was a great run. We met a lot of great people, made a bunch of new friends, got to see a lot of our great US. However things change and we are now without. We talk about getting a little C but as of yet haven't looked to hard. So now that the slab that had a truck and 5er on it for 18 years is empty and very barren. If anyone is in our area, Va Beach Williamsburg Va. area we can offer a site for a 5er and a HDT. W power and water And we can dump tanks. 757-646-1686. We do have a happy hour here. We had Pats Pride for 10 years. When I am thinking about towing with it I still get a big grin upon my face!! But all things change. I'll still hang around on the site and always be here if anyone is in town and needs help or a tour of the Worlds Largest Naval Base. Stay safe and healthy.     Pat

The Old Sailor

Pat,

Sorry to hear you are selling the HDT but know it is a good move for you.  It has been a real honor to meet and know the both of you and consider you friends.  Please do not avoid us and the ECR in your travels.  You will always be welcome.

Edited by SuiteSuccess

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"