AccessParks internet- no work UPDATED

hemsteadc

I'm in the Lake Mead area trying to use this service, and not having any success.  I've been in contact with tech support for 2 days with no luck.  Last spring it worked great. The camp hosts are worthless.

Anyone else in the area trying/using it?

Edited by hemsteadc

These people are not going to like what I have to say about them...is what I originally typed, but since then my internet is working!

I hammered on these people for 4 days to get online, and it's about time since my phone is getting low on hotspot data. I don't know what they did, if anything, to fix it, but they aren't volunteering any information,  so I'm not going to press it.  

Out of 5 techs I found one that knew what he was doing, and we could text rather than annoying phone calls. I much prefer text as it's direct and to the point, as opposed to voice where things are more prone to misunderstanding and getting side -tracked.  And sometimes the inflection or emotion in a voice can be unnerving and convey a meaning that isn't intended.

Edited by hemsteadc

• hemsteadc changed the title to AccessParks internet- no work UPDATED