Check engine light

Twotoes

I just got to Omaha NE and my check engine light came on. I stopped at the Omaha Cummings but they want $300 an hour with a 2 hour min to diagnose. They plugged in a computer and the code was catalytic related. Looking for an independent shop to go to. Found one that said they only charge $125 per hour with no minimum. Lots of good reviews but also many bad. Looking for recommendations. I already checked rvservicereviews.com but most are house related, not motor, or dealers. Need recommendations for a good shop that works on diesels. I have a 450HP Cummings. Hopefully it's just an O2 sensor. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

I did a Google search for Cummins Diesel service near Omaha and found these.

Hatcher Mobile Services          HUSKER DIESEL           Banghart Diesel and Performance

NMC Truck Centers                   Tuffy Tire & Auto              

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks Kirk. I did a Google search also and found Hatcher. They are only $120 per hour and no minimum but their reviews are poor. Also checked with a few locals and they agreed with the poor reviews. Stopped at Freightliner and they are only $150 per hour and no minimum. Going there tomorrow AM. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

Fulltimer

Follow up on repair. Went to Freightliner. They determined that a new SRC box was needed for the exhaust system. 5 Year warranty but my rig is 6 years old. $12,000 estimate. They were able to complete repair under a warranty recall at no cost to me. Glad I went to Freightliner and not the independent shop. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

Fulltimer