Celebrating our 8th Fulltime RV Anniversary!

CSC_0121.JPG?resize=960,638&ssl=1

The first Sunday of May, 2013 was my retirement day.  The next day we headed out to begin our fulltime Adventure.  We are still in the RV.  We've traveled coast to coast and made lots of good friends.  We've toured, workcamped, and took some breaks from travel to help out churches needing an interim pastor.  We are still at it.  More on this here.

PS: I would have loved putting this in the Class of 2013 thread, but alas it has been locked.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

21 hours ago, GR "Scott" Cundiff said:

PS: I would have loved putting this in the Class of 2013 thread, but alas it has been locked.

It is???  I went looking for it and going back 5+ pages I didn't find and thread topic that listed Class of 2013.

Hope that you enjoy many more years.

Edited by Kirk W
add a thought

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Congrats Scott on your anniversary! It sounds like a lot of folks benefit by your travels. Wishing you many more RV anniversaries.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire