Searching for a BD5 Trailer Saver

Getting ready to hit the road and full-time in the RV.  I'm buying a 1-tone dually and selling the short bed 3/4 ton.  The Super Glide will have to go, too.   With the long bed truck, I'd like to move up to a 2nd hand Trailer Saver, BD5 model.  If anyone has one to sell, or knows where to find one, please let me know.

Contact Hensley/Trailer Saver and see if they have any refurbished hitches.  Personally, I rather have a new hitch rather than a used one that you do not know the history of use.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

There is one for sale on the DRV owners group for sale FB page   

you need to be a member there. But I sent seller a msg to look here for you. 
😊

Bill and Joan and 3 Collie pups

2001 Volvo VNL 770 "The Doghouse" Singled short, "ET" hItch VED12 465HP Gen 1 Autoshift 3.58 ratio  2005 Mobile Suite 38RL3  2011 Smart Passion loaded piggybacK

Weigh-It Portable RV Scales http://www.weighitrv.com/

I have a BD5F Trailer Saver for sale. I'm located in Georgetown, Texas.  It was stored under a bed cover, unless in use, and is now stored in our garage. We loved it. The reason we are selling it is because we decided to stop traveling and have sold our DRV. If you are interested, call my husband Rick at 512-589-0802

14 hours ago, TXiceman said:

Contact Hensley/Trailer Saver and see if they have any refurbished hitches.  Personally, I rather have a new hitch rather than a used one that you do not know the history of use.

Ken

Thanks, Ken.  I'll keep that in mind and give Hensley a call on a refurbished unit.

17 minutes ago, Brooke said:

I have a BD5F Trailer Saver for sale. I'm located in Georgetown, Texas.  It was stored under a bed cover, unless in use, and is now stored in our garage. We loved it. The reason we are selling it is because we decided to stop traveling and have sold our DRV. If you are interested, call my husband Rick at 512-589-0802

Thanks, Brooke.  I'll call him after a little more research...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/28/2021 at 10:12 AM, TXiceman said:

Ken

They sell refurbished hitches? 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

11 hours ago, rynosback said:

Interesting. I wonder if the price difference is worth it? 

After using a Trailer Saver hitch, I wouldn't tow without one. However, being I have a HDT, if I needed to replace the Trailer Saver, I'd go with the ET. But if using a pickup, the BD5 would be in my bed.

7 hours ago, mike5511 said:

After using a Trailer Saver hitch, I wouldn't tow without one. However, being I have a HDT, if I needed to replace the Trailer Saver, I'd go with the ET. But if using a pickup, the BD5 would be in my bed.

I agree, my research has all concluded that. 

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3