Class A Diesel - High Pitch Whistling Noise when driving over 35 mph

This rig has only 1200 miles on it (so no wear and tear), looking for feedback on experiences with a high pitch whistling noise coming from the passenger side of the front cab.  We have a Aria 3601 with the coach door in the front cab.   I have read situations with front grills, this rig being a Diesel it does not have a front grill.  Have also read about removing and reseating the front windshield, open to any other ideas.  The rig is with the dealer, they are struggling to find the cause of the noise. They have tried resealing the coach door but had no impact.  I have also reach out to Thor support.  Appreciate your ideas and suggestions.

Get a roll of 2" blue tape, start taping all the joints near the area, drive it & see if it stops. Another option on the front door- spray silicone on the metal ( i say metal, meaning the door frame or the door shell, whichever does NOT have weatherstrip). Close the door, open it & look for shine on the weatherstrip indicating a seal. If you see no shine on spots, there is no contact. Remember, the noise could be coming from an outside source, like the mirror or arms. The RV repair near me has a big fan in a board for leaks. They mount it in the doorway, turn it on & spray soapy water on suspected leaks. Maybe that would work. Cheap solution- get ear buds.................

You'd have to see the movie to understand..........

I always use a smoke machine to find air leaks from windows and doors. Crank the engine, turn the AC or heat on high, close all the doors and windows and run your smoke machine with a narrow nozzle around every door and window opening. that thin line of smoke will tell you where your leak is and how many of them you have. Those machines aren't cheap but the dealer should have one in their shop. They are mainly used for testing vacuum leaks and emission systems but work very well on the problems you are describing if they are caused by an air leak.

If you have a whistle noise due to large panel gaps, mirror edges. door handle protrusions  and the like, the suggestion above about taping everything up is the way to go. One of those two methods should find your source for the noise.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime