For those that use Copilot GPS on an Android Tablet could you provide a quick rundown on the specifications, i.e screen size, memory, storage, # of cores etc.

I have run the old Copilot USA on a Nexus 7 but some updates have slowed that tablet to a crawl.  Looking to purchase a new tablet and possible upgrade to Copilot GPS RV.  Would like to stay in the Android OS. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thank you.

While I do not use that program I do use a lot of mapping programs.  If the program uses downloaded maps or material get as much memory as you can.  

Over the years I have found a table in the 10" range is a good size being not too big, but big enough to be easy to read and interface with.  

I am getting ready to replace my older version with this one, https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tablet-Silver-Renewed/dp/B07VX9RQRG/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=10'+samsung+tablet+128g&qid=1598883981&refinements=p_n_feature_nineteen_browse-bin%3A9521919011%2Cp_89%3ASAMSUNG%2Cp_n_size_browse-bin%3A7817239011&rnid=1254615011&s=pc&sr=1-7

Just make sure to get some kind of protective case.  I am replacing mine because it does not have enough memory.  I also dropped it one to many times and now have a cracked screen. 

2014 Volvo 630. 2016 Fuzion 325T, RZR 900 Trail 
675ah AGM, MSH 3012 inverter, 960w Solar.  (2016 Chevy 3500 DRW, backup)