RV Lots For Sale Or Rent

aztex

Hi,

Well if Covid has taught me anything it is to have a back up! I'm currently bouncing around more than I anticipated and excessive heat wave restricting travel.

I'm very much enjoying the brief full-time adventure but since still working need to find decent places for at least a month at a time if I chose.

I have been doing some searches of rv lots for sale and LOTS of web sites pop up. Many don't seem updated or lack information so probably just phishing for my information to start calling me...

Are there any good sites that have listings of this sort?

I'm not in the position to accomplish many improvements so would require at least 50 amp service and sewer. SO yes improved sites!

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

Thanks Kirk!

I saw that section but not too many and most from earlier this year. More "wanted" postings....

The sites I found which didn't fill me with enough confidence to log in had many listings. I'm just searching for any possible "go-to" sites so I don't run into issues like I did simply searching for good resorts.

BTW Campendium leaves much to be desired! I found a nearby one with reasonable monthly rates and 5 star ratings. I visited and pretty run down with very narrow lanes and maybe 6 feet between RVs. Stacked like cord wood! Location seemed to trump actual park.

Anyways.... Thanks!

If you are in the AZ Yuma area, Coyote Wash in Wellton has lots with two full hookups, city services, and a closeby small town for needs (or 15 miles to urban Yuma).   Five years ago my wife and I figured that it would be nice to have a winter home site that we owned and could 'anchor' out of if need be (Hospital needs, etc).   We bought a lot here.  Now, when COVID-19 came along, we were fairly well prepared to 'stay-in-place'.   Dealing with the summer heat is a challenge, but manageable.      

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

Just now, Jim & Alice said:

If you are in the AZ Yuma area, Coyote Wash in Wellton has lots with two full hookups, city services, and a closeby small town for needs (or 15 miles to urban Yuma).   Five years ago my wife and I figured that it would be nice to have a winter home site that we owned and could 'anchor' out of if need be (Hospital needs, etc).   We bought a lot here.  Now, when COVID-19 came along, we were fairly well prepared to 'stay-in-place'.   Dealing with the summer heat is a challenge, but manageable.      

I know exactly where that is! Are you there now? I'm in So Cal and so far 103° not an issue in my Airstream with 2 ACs blasting. 120° may not be as fun...

I'll check that out! 

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Jim & Alice said:

Dealing with the summer heat is a challenge, but manageable.      

Did you put up an RV cover? Looks like it would be a good investment where you will recover the cost if you should sell in the future.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

6 hours ago, Kirk W said:

Did you put up an RV cover? Looks like it would be a good investment where you will recover the cost if you should sell in the future.

Yes, Kirk, the RV Cover was completed Thursday, and we moved under it on Friday (two nights ago).   It does make a tremendous difference!   Our (very) initial impression is that the temperature of the whole RV Motorhome is reduced by 10-20 degrees.   Our A/C over the last two days does run continuously during the daytime, but does 'thermostat-out (76)' during the evening sleep hours.   Overall, things are much cooler... just like we hoped.   We also built it big enough that we can park our tow car (Honda CR-V) alongside the Motorhome (under the shade) as well as set out patio furniture, etc.   Right now (10:30AM), it is 118 outside, and 79 inside.   So things look good at this point.                         

And I think you are right, investment wise... for potential future sell, we built big enough to handle the largest 5th Wheel comfortably (we have 36' Motorhome).   Notable, on our 1/4 mile street, we are the 4th RV Cover to be installed in the last 5 months.   These are good things.   

Edited by Jim & Alice

2007 Dolphin

• Safe-T-Plus Steering Bar

Our Blog: Click Here

Here is a nice (deeded lot) in Mesa AZ. Very well maintained park and great location. If I was a FT'er I'd consider owning a "home base" lot too. This park's lots are very close together (practically on top of one another). But very good amenities and upkeep. And great location, about 1 mile from the new light rail station. Lots of RV parks in the area with rental programs. 

https://www.greenfieldvillage.com/