Partiial list of COE camping

OK I went thru a number of COE Districts to see if they are opening. I mainly checked SE, Midwest and SW offices. And let me tell you they do not make it easy:
Nashville: open
Louisville: Open
Kansas City: closed at least thru 6/1
Omaha: closed at least thru 6/1
Montana: COE reported open

Tulsa: reopen 5/20
Walla Walla: closed
St Paul: who knows
Albuqueque: who knows
Ft Worth: reopen 5/20
Vicksburg: reopen 5/20 in Arkansas only
WV: may be open residents only

The COE has the worst most difficult to use website I know of. They really need a national rework under a central group. They make the NPS web pages look very good by comparison.

As noted above I could find nothing on a couple of districts. And I regard none of this as highly reliable. So check yourself if you plan to camp. I did not bother to check the west coast districts. Or the Northeast ones.

Edited by agesilaus
zzz

1 hour ago, agesilaus said:

Nashville: open

Nashville District provides update for 2020 recreation season

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (March 19, 2020) – In the interest of public safety, and in accordance with Center for Disease Control recommendations, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Nashville District is taking the following precautionary measures to assist public health efforts  to contain the spread of COVID-19.

• Effective immediately all visitor centers and resource manager offices are closed to the public until further notice.

Parks, campgrounds, day-use areas or other recreation areas that have not opened for the 2020 recreation season shall delay opening until further notice. (emphasis added)

Is there some other information source on Nashville District? I got the link for this from my son who had reservations canceled. I just texted with my son who lives near Ft. Knox and his reservations for Memorial Weekend were canceled and he indicates that Louisville District will be opening day use facilities on 5/15 but camping remains closed until further notice. He has reservations in Louisville District that are on hold for possible cancellation. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Nashville district COE

and this reserveamerica site for Defeated Creek in the Nashville district: availability

showing they are taking reservations starting 6/1. I checked Fishing Creek too, and it was also showing availability

As I said tho I have low confidence in any of this information.

Edited by agesilaus