Speakers

Morelli

Hi Pug,

Something like that would drive me crazy. Did you go thru all the fuses to find the bad one ? A man needs to have

his tunes !  😎

Al

Edited by alan0043

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

No fuses where blown, tested every single one and the radio fuses was not for the radio.  The amp came unplugged and plugged it back in and still no luck so ordered a replacement amp.  Meanwhile installed my GPS and Dash Cam while using Volvo B1-(1-6) wiring ports and plugged in the corresponding fuses.  That is when I discovered the amp came back to life all the speakers fired up.  I took the dash apart and the factory wiring has not been altered/tampered with so going to assume a mistake at the factory.  Also trying to understand why some fuses where removed to being with.  So far every test point I have gone through has checked out good, it looks like someone disabled some features/options by pulling fuses and relays.  More to come later.

after spending some time checking all fuses to factory values (had several to replace) and making sure all relays where installed per factory requirements (3 where missing), everything works great.  discovered the truck has 10 speakers and 1 sub and when playing my music, she blasts !!  Gained a couple extra items too 😊