Trails Collection...another gem

ToddF

Checked in to Victoria Palms today in the Valley (Donna TX). We gained access to this park via our "Trails Collection" add on. ($199). They roll out the red carpet for new arrivals, I've never seen anything like it. They called yesterday to confirm our arrival. Upon registration, we received a welcome kit with all sorts of goodies. The park is beautiful...our site has FHU including free cable TV (100+ stations) and free WiFi. There was a fish fry (delicious) for $8.96. (Not a typo).

The pool area, craft rooms, library, lounges are second to none. 

You can only stay here for 14 days at a time on the trails Collection pass. (No cost for entire stay!) (7 days out).

The regular rate is higher than some places but worth it in my opinion.

I post this because I talk to full timers who say they don't know about Thousand Trails! 

Looking forward to another 14 day stay in Spirit Mesa in Dec.

The regular zones don't have parks in the Valley, but with the TC, you get access to many.

The one in Punta Gorda is of similar quality.

• 3 weeks later...

I should be a salesman for Encore. Wouldn't be here (Mesa Spirit) we're it not for my "trails Collection" added on to my zone pass. I just checked in yesterday and can see that this is what I have been looking for. Great park and bike Lanes, trails and sidewalks everywhere. The club houses are both beautiful. The park is more my style...looking forward to the next 13 days here. Then moving to Silver ridge for my "7 days out" which was $350.

So I give a value of $700 to this 14 day stay for which I paid nothing beyond my zone pass fee + $199. What a great deal.

I LOVE MESA. Texas...come and see what a sidewalk looks like!

22 hours ago, ToddF said:

I should be a salesman for Encore. Wouldn't be here (Mesa Spirit) we're it not for my "trails Collection" added on to my zone pass. I just checked in yesterday and can see that this is what I have been looking for. Great park and bike Lanes, trails and sidewalks everywhere. The club houses are both beautiful. The park is more my style...looking forward to the next 13 days here. Then moving to Silver ridge for my "7 days out" which was $350.

So I give a value of $700 to this 14 day stay for which I paid nothing beyond my zone pass fee + $199. What a great deal.

I LOVE MESA. Texas...come and see what a sidewalk looks like!

Hey ToddF,

We are at Mesa Spirit right now too. It’s our first time at an Encore Park. This one is really nice. Lots of good activities.

Vicki

Vicki, Mark and Sadie 

Fulltime and having fun!

2016 Newmar Ventana LE 

2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 

Archived