Which Oxygenics shower head?

noteven

Is a nice small shower head that will hang in the hanger used by the generic white plastic rv type head?

I am trying to avoid adding more holes in the wall of my fiberglass shower. 

Thanks 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

That's really hard to say as there's really no "standard" height of installation. They "seem" to be installed by the mfg's as high as conveniently possible for the particular shower head being used in their installations. I can't speak for "all" or even "most", but every one that I have replaced have been very short handled showerheads and have always required new holes to be drilled just a tad lower to accomodate the longer handle of the Oxygenics.

Fortunately though, they generally haven't needed to be lowered too much so I have been able to fill the old holes with caulk and the new hanging bracket completely covered the old holes all but once. Once the caulk has cured though it's quite easy to trim it flush with a razor blade and I've hardly even been able to tell where they were.

A little measuring would go a long way for your particular RV.

I ended up replacing the OEM shower head holder with the Oxygenics one because it has a nice adjustable ball head.  I used the existing hole left from the OEM holder, and just added the 2nd one that the Oxygenics one had.  Thankfully the original height was fine so I didn't have to relocate.

Archived