Freightliner M2 accesary wanted

ms60ocb

For some time I have been looking for Window Vent visors or Vent shades for my 2015 Sport Chassis. Every source I have tried does not have source for those but has other items for the M2. One place I found that handles such is out of stock indefinitely.

Has any one found a substitute?

Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

That link is for 2003 - 2013 Darryl. His is a 2015.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

1 hour ago, Big5er said:

That link is for 2003 - 2013 Darryl. His is a 2015.

Doh! Does that mean I need to change my sig line? 

I guess I need to be more specific when I'm searching Amazon. I can't tell the difference in the cabs, too busy passing them.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

• 1 month later...

Anything up to a 2013 M2-102 will fit a 2015 Sportchassis.  They are all the same.  Even the new 2019 rolling off the Freightliner assembly line are exactly the same.  With Sportchassis, the year means nothing.  They are still selling 2013 truck that has been sitting outside for 5 years and calling it a "Limited Edition Model" with a build date of the current year.  You have to look at the truck build date stamped on the driver side door.

My SC is was built in 10/2014 (called a 2015 model), converted by SC and purchased in 2016 (date they stamped) and I purchase items for it online with a model of 2013.  Lots of website do not go to 2015 for M2's, they stop at 2013.

Exception is engine and drive train parts.

On 5/31/2018 at 2:27 PM, ms60ocb said:

Big Rig Chrome says they have them. Somehow I missed them maybe I rejected the Chrome name.  Amazon or Ebay did not have any

Thanks Clay

I did order from Big Rig Chrome. The actual Window Visor vent has a vertical riser as well as the top of the window ( a lazy L)  . I hesitated on buying but in the end the vertical did not interfere with the mirror sighting but the top presented a problem on the passenger side as I have a top of the door mirror looking down. Hence  the right rear door has window vent. I just put them yesterday so have not on the road to see if I pick up any road noise.

Thanks Clay

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

Archived