Any Freightliners need assistanceds????

CDR

Any?????

We are an easy fix, most times! 😁

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Well, I just spent some time replacing my tractor/trailer dash valves and also had a leak at one of the air switches that come off the manifold behind the dash below the radio, so my dash has been almost completely tore apart to get at it.

Ended up the switch just spun in the manifold trying to remove it, so I had to get a whole new manifold and swap out the balance of the switches to the new one. 

Finally got that fixed and am in the process of putting the dash back together. Been hot and rainy so only have an hour or so each night to work on it.

I have one support brace that was not hooked up when I took it apart that I cannot figure out how it attaches. It looks like it goes just above passenger left knee where there is an access hole in one of the panels, but nothing behind it to run the screw into. Got too late last night to see, so it will wait till tonight.

Dave

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

16 hours ago, GlennWest said:

So far what I have done has been simple stuff.Not having much luck finding my ac leak though. Had hoped my Ificon Whisperer would find it but no.

Glenn,

Check the lines running under the cab to the unit under the lower berth passenger side.

Curt 

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Archived