So you know your haveing a bad day when

runaway parents

So last week while I was making the drive home from work( my apology's to the retired folks I  keep forgetting the w word is a four lettered word .) I  witnessed a pic up pull out in front of a dark  tinted out  suv so a collision happened thank goodness nobody got hurt. so this is where this guys day went from bad to worse as this dark tinted out suv struggled to get off the road it went from stealth mode to full on cop car . talk about going from the fri pan into the fire .

It shouldn't be any worse if it's a cop - either the pickup was in the right (cop car wasn't properly lit, was speeding, etc.) or was in the wrong (judgement error). If the pickup was wrong, they or their insurance gets to pay for the damage like anyone else.

The cop was most likely doing what the manual says to do: if you're on the scene of an accident or emergency, turn on your lights so other cars know to slow down and avoid further damage/injury. Nothing wrong with that.

Pic up pulled out in front of the cop. Did not find out he was a cop till he limped off the road and  parked. It was then he turned on his hidden lights that was under the tinted windows .It shouldn't be any worse if its a cop? I don't think I would want to test that theory. Pic up was definitely in the wrong. Cop was not in hot pursuit or any thing like that .Pic up stopped at stop sign looked one way then the other misjudged the distance from him and the cop pulled out in front of the cop and whack all done but the paper work. The point I was making is cops can be intimidating. Until you get to know them.  They are just like the rest of us just trying to make a living .

Reminds me of a friend of mine.  He was pulling a small trailer through a 2 lane underpass.  The trailer came loose and ran head first into a cop car.  LOL  He said he'd never seen so many cop cars as came to the accident.

Newt

2012 HitchHiker Discover America 345 LKSB

2009 Dodge/Cummins

LIVINGSTON TX

Archived