New Seats - removed set is available.

RandyA

This is not intended to be a "For Sale" ad.  Being HDT and Volvo fitment specific I wanted to share on this thread first.

I recently stumbled upon a deal for a pair of Legacy Silver seats for my Volvo.  It was a deal I could not pass up.  So........

I now have the seats I took out of the Volvo sitting in my garage.  The seats are from a Honda Odyssey and have been adapted to fit the air suspension Volvo base.  They are a tough gray fabric, each has two arm rests.  The driver seat has air 3-bag lumbar.  The backs are fully adjustable as are their position on the track.  The only thing missing from a full blown truck seat is the "chucking" rollers.  I do not need them and do not wish to create space to store them.  If someone on the thread is in need of a nice set of seats with the Volvo air spring base please let me know.  Cheap or trade for ???.   They would have to be picked up near Richmond, VA.

PC230176.jpg

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Archived