ECR T-shirts

SuiteSuccess

Just reminding everyone March 10 is the last day you can order an ECR T-shirt. I only print the number ordered because the cost does not allow a bunch of extras for sale at the rally. The ECR registration will remain open as long as Deer Run has sites available but as I mentioned before its getting tight. This rally is going to equal or exceed last years in number and Donna & I along with our gracious helpers have been putting in some long hours so that it comes off without a hitch. Looking forward to seeing old friends and new faces and hopefully we'll have some fun. :) Just a gentle reminder because of some emails I have received. You register for the Rally itself by mail or on the eastcoasthdtrally.com site. You must also register with Deer Run RV Resort to secure a camping site. Call the number listed. You cannot register online. Tell them you are with the East Coast HDT Rally. http://www.campingcrossville.com/

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived