Interstate 80 in Iowa

lappir

That may have been our rig; but, we have a Volvo 630. Sorry to learn that we missed you.

Janet and I departed Griff's RV Park (Altoona, IA) about 10:15, Sunday morning. We were heading to On-Ur-Wa Campground (Onawa, IA) for an overnight.

We're, currently, in the Sioux Falls, KOA (Sioux Falls, SD); but, we plan to depart Friday morning, heading to Mitchell, SD, for four days.

When we leave Mitchell, Tuesday morning, we will head West...but, I don't recall in which town/campground we'll be staying without checking our proposed plan. ;)

That may have been our rig; but, we have a Volvo 630. Sorry to learn that we missed you.

Janet and I departed Griff's RV Park (Altoona, IA) about 10:15, Sunday morning. We were heading to On-Ur-Wa Campground (Onawa, IA) for an overnight.

We're, currently, in the Sioux Falls, KOA (Sioux Falls, SD); but, we plan to depart Friday morning, heading to Mitchell, SD, for four days.

When we leave Mitchell, Tuesday morning, we will head West...but, I don't recall in which town/campground we'll be staying without checking our proposed plan. ;)

How did you like Griff's? I tried to get a reservation for a long term stay in March and they were already booked up. Had to go West of Des Moines to the KOA, West of Adel. Rode the motorcycle through Griff's one day of the early Summer. Looked nice and quite large. I think there was a HDT parked at the time.

Rod

Archived