Seat belt needed

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a seat belt for the passenger side of the truck. The seat belt that is needed is for a non air seat. I mean that the seat belt is one piece that attaches to the floor. Volvo has two different size clips on their seat belts. I think the smaller clip size is on the newer trucks. The belt that I am looking for is wide compared to the newer trucks. The clip measures 1 5/16" wide.

Is there any other idea that can work ? Two piece seat belt ?

Thanks for any help,

Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

If you aren't in a screaming rush, I can probably get you what you need. Do you need the whole retractable harness and matching belt, or just the part to the left of the seat ? PM me if so, I go every few weeks.

2000 Volvo 635 A/S, N-14 Cummins
"The Phoenix"
'03 KA 38KSWB

http://s918.photobucket.com/user/sibernut/library/?sort=6&page=1
Furkids- Sibe's CH. Sedona & Tseika
dolphins.jpg

If you aren't in a screaming rush, I can probably get you what you need. Do you need the whole retractable harness and matching belt, or just the part to the left of the seat ? PM me if so, I go every few weeks.

P/M sent. Thank you for your help.

Al

alan I hope you can find a seat belt. I needed one for the driver side for my 98 610. I found the right one at a truck salvage yard. Hope you have one close. Good luck. Pat

The Old Sailor

alan I hope you can find a seat belt. I needed one for the driver side for my 98 610. I found the right one at a truck salvage yard. Hope you have one close. Good luck. Pat

The Old Sailor

Hi Pat,

It is good to hear from you. I have sent SIBERNUT a p/m. He just might be able to help me.

Al

Archived