Progressive Industries - Terrific Customer Support

Kevin H

I have to share some kudos to Progressive Industries. Our EMS-PT50C gave up the ghost a few weeks ago. Started giving crazy voltage, amps and HZ numbers. Finallly an Error 10, which equates to "Replace Surge Protector Module (Call PI Tech Support)".

PI immediately said to send the unit in for evaluation. Two weeks from sending I got it back. It has been completely rebuilt. Water somehow got inside and wreaked havoc. Works perfectly again, all done under full warranty.

Great product and great customer support. Thanks, Progressive Industries.

The richest are not those who have the most, but those who need the least.

I have to share some kudos to Progressive Industries. Our EMS-PT50C gave up the ghost a few weeks ago. Started giving crazy voltage, amps and HZ numbers. Finallly an Error 10, which equates to "Replace Surge Protector Module (Call PI Tech Support)".
PI immediately said to send the unit in for evaluation. Two weeks from sending I got it back. It has been completely rebuilt. Water somehow got inside and wreaked havoc. Works perfectly again, all done under full warranty.
Great product and great customer support. Thanks, Progressive Industries.

We must have been caught in the same rain storm. Mine gave me odd readings of both high and low voltage on different legs when I plugged it into shore power. Called the company and they said sent it back for evaluation. My totally rebuilt unit arrived yesterday. Glad to have it back. They sure stand by their product.

2019 Jayco 5th Wheel 28.5RSTS  2017 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.2L

We have learned to cover ours in a clear plastic bag just in case. We have been using the PT50C for 10 years with not a problem.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

I called tech support on a Saturday afternoon after we had a bad lightning storm roll thru Texas. Power came back on in the park but we were shut down. I thought that the EMS had fried, and was trying to get it to bypass.

The owner called me back about 5 minutes after leaving a message. The Owner....... walked me thru several steps with a meter Ohming the lines, and determined that our pedestal breaker had fried instead. He was right..... on a Saturday afternoon, just helping a customer.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

I was just about to make a similar post! Our hard wired 30 amp unit has been throwing an error code E7, high frequency. But has thrown the code sporadically in varied locations. We're in Mojave, high temps and no power for a/c. Tech support called back after hours and talked me through an internal bypass. Said getting power was first priority. Said figure out receiving address on the road, and a new circuit board is on the way! Reminds me of Fantastic Fans before they were acquired.

Jim  Corey

2006 Monaco Monarch 30 pdd

'12 Honda CRV toad

I have had my PT50C in continuous service for almost 6 years now and it just keeps on keeping on. But I have seen so many issues with incoming power, including high voltage at my home base site, I will NEVER plug in without my PT50C. There is the problem. If I have to send mine back to the factory for service what do I do? It cost some bucks, but I have a brand new spare one still in the original box. If my trusty primary one ever dies or takes a hit bad enough to kill it, it goes back to the factory and my spare goes into service. I did use the new spare one for a couple of weeks after I bought it just to make sure it was ok.

Ed

KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS, RV Flex Armor Roof

I have had similar experiences with great customer support from the owner of Progressive himself. I also like the fact that their products have lifetime warranty compared to a 3 year warranty for the " other" make.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

Archived