Need Rear Fenders for Single Axle?

bmzero

Prior to the national rally, I wasn't sure if I would have my bed kit installed in time to leave for the Rally. JC made me an offer I couldn't refuse and shipped me a set of rear fenders that he wasn't using. Fortunately, I was able to work around the clock and get the bed kit installed just in time to pull out for the trip. The fenders that JC was nice enough to send out, I did not use. They are sitting next to my shop, still on the crate and still wrapped up. I do not plan on using them and after discussing it with him, he decided he would pass them along to someone else who might need them.

If anyone knows someone who could use two rear fenders, please let me or JC know. I'll be glad to drop them off at a shipper. All you need to do is pay for shipping.

I haven't taken them off of the crate to get photos, but JC may have some photos of them he could share.

Who needs them?

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

I do! I'm towing with a 1992 FLD120, factory singled long. originally spec'd as a twin screw tractor, but finished as a single, or so I was told. I don't have a bed on the truck, nor do I plan on installing one, but it would be nice to have a set of fenders to keep the road grime of the trailer. Shipping would be to 77357 preferably to a residential address, but I'm more than willing to pick it up at a freight terminal in the Houston area.

I do! I'm towing with a 1992 FLD120, factory singled long. originally spec'd as a twin screw tractor, but finished as a single, or so I was told. I don't have a bed on the truck, nor do I plan on installing one, but it would be nice to have a set of fenders to keep the road grime of the trailer. Shipping would be to 77357 preferably to a residential address, but I'm more than willing to pick it up at a freight terminal in the Houston area.

Sounds good. If you'll arrange freight from Birmingham, AL, I'll drop them off at the terminal for you. They're on a wooden pallet and plastic-wrapped. According to the last BOL, they weigh 128lbs.

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Archived