Possible bed for sale

Broncohauler

Working on a deal to build my truck into a truck conversation ( motorhome). Just putting it out there my bed maybe up for sale along with the trailer saver.

The bed has 8ft long ramps that fit in the lower side box. And the center aluminum floor section is easily unbolted for service also the head rack is bolted on and dose have a 2 inch recover for a winch or slide in rack. The side rails are also easily removed by pulling 2 pins for side loading. And there are 2 inch receiver tubes welded in the top for the side rails a winch or anything else you would want. I have build pictures of it that can be posted IMG_0209_zps2a1f7fab.jpg

DSC02169_zps22e52265.jpg

FFE13F29-775C-45D7-984F-AB6E428B80D4-466

When I get home I'll post some specs it's about 13ft long as I remember. The tail board and hitch mount are 1/2 plate mounted separate from the bed its self. Also the bed attaches to the truck by using the holes that were originally there for the commercial hitch rails.

I'll attach a couple more pictures to show how it was built.

It is still on the truck and currently in San Diego California. And being in California there is no rust on the bed of any kind. I'm still working on a deal with the coach manufacture so I'm not sure when and for sure the bed will be for sale. And I'm kind of skating a fine line with this posted where it is so as far as pricing I would say anyone interested send me a PM and It can be discussed. Charlie

DSC02062_zps9a922c4f.jpg

Charlie, you can post the price here. You might put it in the For Sale Section, but since you are a private party not a commercial party you are free to advertise your item. Price it all you want....no violation of Forum rules.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Thanks Jack

Grendel I'll get those dimensions as soon as I can.

And buzz64 whoever buys the bed I'll give first shot at getting everything as complete package including the Jackalopee and the trailer saver. But if someone only wants the bed I will separate them.

I will still need a Jackalopee for my truck conversion but it might be easier to just buy a new one since the one I have is mounted and wired to the bottom of the bed.

Please keep in mind I'm still working with the truck conversion people and don't know for sure it's going to happen. I just know at least one person in California was possibly looking for a bed and that mine may be available in the near future.

For that matter if I was offered the right amount and I don't know what that is I may sell the truck complete.

nice bed-----

97 9200 cornbinder super 10 M11E cummins 1350 ftlbs
81 CJ7 jeep
2000 36ft nuwa king dome onan 6500LP gen/remote start
94 sport Nautique
2007 dyna wide glide 6 speed
N7UVW
2007 30ft work&play-LK-- toy hauler by forest river

2006 Alfa toyhouse 40 ft

2010 42kz Escalade toyhauler

Archived