RV park open near Indianapolis

EagleEye

Lake Haven Retreat - Nothing special - Nice sites and all but close to some trucking companies on the north side. (good road /access and not too noisy, but there is noise.

We got there late (9:00 or so) guy came out to direct us to our site, seems to have some year round residents, but they were open in late Dec, last year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be heading south next week and am looking for a RV park that is open near Indianapolis some where either along I65 north of Indianapolis ore east along I 74. I live looked and can't find anything open. I only need electrical hook up for a couple of days

Tipton Fairgrounds. Highly recommended. A little far north of Indy but only a couple miles east of US 31. LOTS of electric sites 50/30 Amp. I think $20 per night. Just pull in and park and pay when the office opens in the AM.

• 3 weeks later...

Have stayed at the State Fairgrounds a couple of times. Very basic, up against a fence and many sites not all that level. Usually plenty of sites available to pick a level one. Don't rely on GPS directions, sent us wrong and into a tight spot. Security is good and very convenient to attractions. Would stay again when in the area.

Rich

Archived