Duct Layout for 2012 Chaparall

ANG0225

That answer depends upon where the ducts are and what they are made of. I did locate your RV at Coachman Chaparall, but it it really don't tell me enough to be able to respond to either of your questions about how to winter or the ducts. What sort of work on the heat ducts is it that you want to do? They are probably routed through your storage areas and through the cabinets. Look to see where the heat vents are and where the furnace is and then look for a route between each of them. They are probably made of some type of flexible ducting similar to that used for a dryer discharge.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

In my TT I found the Flex Duct crushed between the water heater and the cabinet, I replaced the flex with 4" metal and fittings and did not have any more problems. I placed insulation over the new duct work and the heat delivery in the back of the trailer is vastly improved and the cabinets the duct work passed through are no longer hotter than the cabin area. My motor Home already had the steel ducts, they just leak like a sieve. Still have not figured out what to do about that problem. I do like a warm basement, just not that warm. Good luck and best wishes on the eventual repairs.

U.S. Navy GSMC(SW) (RETIRED) 1993-11-01, 26 years service with 23 years of that active and 3 years reserve.  Now retired after 20 years at local hospital in the maintenance department.

1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' DP W/6Spd Allison.  Road Master Sterling All terrain, Air Force One, towing new 2019 Jeep Cherokee Elite

Archived