Need Help Trying to find Manual for 2000 Mallard by Fleetwood

GypsyQueen7

I just bought a 2000 Mallard by Fleetwood 26ft fifth wheel, and need to make sense of the mess that is my plumbing, and would like to find a manual. I tried Fleetwood's website but they only have manuals for all their various motorhomes. I found a few links on other forums, but the posts where 10 years old, so the links were no longer working. So, I'm wondering if anyone knows where, in the year 2015, I can find a manual? (Yes, I'm slightly frustrated at this point...google has let me down :( LOL )

I need to clean out the holding tank...looks like there's still antifreeze in in it...so I can store some fresh water for just in case, as I'm currently connected to city water and so not using the that tank.

Thank in advance for any help!

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

There is seldom a manual showing plumbing and wiring on most RVs. You can find individual manuals for the components from the component manufacturer; like Coleman, Atwood, Suburban, etc.

For wiring and plumbing, sometimes you can get some help from Fleetwood, but that is sometimes.

There are some RV books like RV's for Dummies, and other books that offer some help on the basics of electrical and plumbing to help get you started.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I would also second calling Fleetwood and speaking to someone in that division of the company...also you might check and see if there are any "owners association" groups on Facebook. We found a huge group for our Discovery and they have been extremely helpful. I'm betting that someone at Fleetwood can help you. I doubt very seriously that there are that many different types of plumbing systems for the Mallard trailers so they should have access to yours or something similar.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived