Bedroom Divider?

JustPassingThrough

Hey Folks,

My wife and I have had an 05 Teton for half a year now, and we're loving it! The reason for my post is this:

When we purchased the 5er, the front bedroom had been converted into two very small rooms for children. This summer I re-re-modeled it, back to it's original form. But in the previous remodeling process, they got rid of the accordion-type bedroom/bathroom divider.

We work very different shifts and we would like to gain the benefits of such a light/noise barrier for late nights/early mornings. Does anyone know where I can source this item? I have looked in my giant Teton information binder but there was no hint to a supplier for that specific item.

My thought is that they are pretty standard height and length across the RV industry, I just don't know what they are called specifically or where to look.

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

JPT

2005 Teton Royal Scottsdale XT4 (Sticker says 40ft, I measure 45ft, inside..???)

That would be a pleated or accordion folding door. I would check out Irvine Shade & Door. They have a number of dealers listed in their "find nearest dealer" section. Some stock doors might be less expensive.. ie., 61-72" wide 61-80" drop. I'm pretty sure that's an Irvine door too though. Of the three or 4 I saw from a general search, they were all Irvine's.

Good luck with your project.

Call them direct and explain you are trying to replace original equipment. They might be able to hook you up with a preferred dealer and ship to you that way if they won't just do it direct. When I ordered one of their pleated doors to replace the wooden door to my bathroom (the wooden door wouldn't open when my slide was in making the bathroom inaccessible when traveling from "A to B" without putting my slide 2/3rds of the way out) they told me that they don't normally do it, but would accommodate me. It was $55 + $21 shipping. It wasn't a custom fit at all, which I knew going in to it, and agreed to. They just sent a seemingly random length of tracking that I had to cut down and fit (it was something like 43-1/4"), then trim the drop around 7" or so to allow for under door air flow, but it looks OEM. Took all of 20 minutes or so to install.

I hope it works out for you.

Archived