AC Fan keeps running

Is you fan set for Auto or a speed (High/Low). Auto comes on with the AC. Non-auto, the fan runs all the time.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

If you are sure the fan switch is on Auto then you may have a thermostat problem or if the unit is new, they mis-wired it.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

Coleman Mach ac. The fan runs when in the off position, auto and manual mode. It worked for couple of trips but we turned it on in the driveway and cooled the rig. The fan stayed on. have tried un plugging it a couple of times but when I plug it back in the fan runs again.

Home is where you park your heart, or your tires for the night.

dual electrical system error?

I'm not sure just what you are asking, but the thermostat and control circuit in the a/c are operating on 12V-dc from your RV electrical system. When you say that you unplugged it, what do you mean that you unplugged? Was it the connector plug to the thermostat? Does the fan operate even with the thermostat plug removed and it out of the system? Have you tried removing all 120V-ac power from the a/c unit? Do all other thermostat functions operate properly?

Before you go too far in your trouble shooting, visit the website of Bryant RV and download a copy of the service manual for the unit that you have. He has manuals for 4 different Coleman models.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Okay, I pulled the fuse on in the Thermostat, waited a bit, put it back in. The fan still runs.

Kirk; The AC Operates fine and cools the rig. When the temperature reaches it goal the compressor turns off but the fan continues to run. Switching to the off setting does not shut down the fan and it continues to run. The only way I have been able to shut the fan off is to unplug the AC power.

Home is where you park your heart, or your tires for the night.

Archived