Fabricator

ruthanns1

Hey guys, haven't been on here for awhile still getting things ready for 5/20/16 to

go full time. We are looking for a fabricator in Colorado to do our bed for the smart.

We had someone but he just got too busy so now we are on the hunt for another.

Hoping that one of you guys may know one in Colorado. You can let me know here or

PM me. Appreciate any help.

Thanks Chip and Ruth

Chip and Ruth

2000 Kenworth T2000 'Titus'

2006 Keystone Raptor 'Cletus'

2010 Smart 'Alyck'

I can't speak to availability of bed builders in Colorado but 2 I would trust are RV Haulers in Calgary and Herrin in Texas...Both a day and a bit from Denver.

It is better to wait to deal with someone trustworthy than take a chance with someone less known or experienced. There is a saying but I can't remember it.

300 bucks of juice either way is not much when you're spending 18k$ for a deck from Herrin. Don't know about RV Haulers pricing.

Herrin keeps refining and making improvements, I would expect RV Haulers to do the same.

Roger

My recommendation is Greg with Rv haulers. Greg has inovative ideas for beds that really work well. My next one will be from Gregg

2009 Volvo 780. D-16 500hp 1850 torque with a Herrin hauler bed.

2015 Continental Coach

2008 650cc Suzuki Bergman

2013 Mustang GT 500 convertible

2014 Smartcar convertible

WWW.Hollyfab.com. (Metal Fabrication Company)

Jamesc@hollyfab.com (preferred contact method)

I vote for Herrin. That is all he does, he builds a great product and has been doing it for 30+ years that I know of, probably longer.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I vote for Herrin. That is all he does, he builds a great product and has been doing it for 30+ years that I know of, probably longer.

X2......From what I've seen Herrin has that nice touch that seems to fall into place after you have Mastered something for THIRTY years.......

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Archived