Hercules Tires

Randyretired

I have Hercules steers but have had them only a few months and maybe 3500 miles on them. To soon to tell. All good so far and did like the price for them. I have balance rings but I don't use beads.

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

Thanks for the responses. The local COOP sells a lot of Hercules tires and they said people like them. Most of the sales are to people who use them locally. They even seem to stand up to a lot of off road abuse. I thinking about buying 10 of them.

Randy

2001 Volvo VNL 42 Cummins ISX Autoshift

I replaced the Stalins (spelling?) that had about 10,000 miles on them with Hercules 801,s, what a difference it made in the ride and drive on my 610.

No tire noise now, and have been on grass with no problems, I have put about 12,000 miles on these since I put them on, millage has increased about a half mile to the gallon on average, but that is just a plus, the ride and drive is what I was after.

Also put some new aluminum wheels on the rear while I was at it, the old boy is starting to take shape.

Now to get my moose bumper from Herd installed, it's on order, got the Aero style, complete replacement for the front bumper, and they put the slam latches on it at no extra charge.

Pic's to come when installed.

Roger

GCTaaehl.jpg

Archived