Escapees Mail Service, how do you request mail forwarding online?

Al F

What online process do you use to request your Escapees Mail service to forward your mail on such and such a date to a specific address?

-- Can I just send a quick email to an Escapees email address? If so what is the address

-- I see a place in "My Mail" once I log on to Escapees to "Update Mailing Instructions". Is that what I am supposed to use?

-- I see an option in "Contact Us" to send a message to "Mail Service", but I have to enter a bunch of info in various fields to complete the process.

Neither of the last two above are as easy or as quick as an email with my name, mail box # and address to forward the mail to.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

-- I see a place in "My Mail" once I log on to Escapees to "Update Mailing Instructions". Is that what I am supposed to use?

That's the way I send mailing instructions.

I suppose an email would work, too, but I prefer to use the form already set up for that purpose. You can also call them with a forwarding request. However, I don't like calling because I like to get 1) an email that confirms my instructions and 2) an email when the mail is sent with the tracking number.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

We have always called to arrange for our mail shipment. We have a password set up to be given before any instructions are carried out. They send the tracking number in a confirmation e-mail when the mail is shipped. In 10 years we have not lost anything yet. We enjoy the peace of mind having the service gives.

Jeanie and John

Ford F-250 super crew

Americana 34/35 GS (it's a Forest River Cardinal with extras)

We always send a quick email. We get a confirmation of it and when the package is shipped we receive a tracking number. We've never had any problems with this or actually receiving our mail via General Delivery. It's been an awesome mail service.

Many years ago we pulled into Livingston during an ice storm - not fun. Some workers couldn't get into work so we volunteered to sort mail. This was before their new fancy equipment.

A few months later we were talking to a fellow Escapee and he stated that he'd never had problems except for loosing an important tax record he was waiting for. It turns out that was about the time we did some sorting. He just laughed.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Many thanks to all who responded so quickly. Great info.

I really prefer the electronic request or emailing the request. It gets away from, if something goes wrong with the address; "did I give the wrong info" or "did the person at Escapees, writing it down, get it wrong".

From 2006 thru 2010 we used Escapees Mail service and always called to have the mail forwarded. I don't remember an email address or an online form back them.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

Archived