Another new guy.

J6Pack

I guess if I'm going to make remarks in other posts I should say hi....so hi :) ! I've been lurking for some time, just never joined. I live in a fifth wheel, but don't travel in it right now so I really don't consider myself a full timer in the strict sence. Will probably do more reading than posting, you guys are a whole lot smarter than me!
Jim

Welcome to the forum. I am not sure what definitions are valid around here. Just living in an RV gives you some insight to issues about RVs, though. And, anyway, other viewpoints can be valuable all by themselves. Nice to have you around.

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

Welcome to the Escapee forums! Since you are an RVer you are one of us, no matter if you travel or not. We are here to share information and experiences and to just enjoy the company of our fellow RV folks so it really don't matter how you use yours. Who is or isn't a fulltimer is mostly in the definition of the speaker/author since no dictionary has the term in it. The definition is one of those things that you can always get a rise out of folks by trying to pin down, but in my view, you do qualify.

We are glad that you are here so join in frequently and in any forum or subject.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

J6Pack

I know I like you.

With your "handle" you can not be all bad

Well. I can enjoy a cold one, although not nearly as often as in my younger days, but I have to be honest the handle has nothing to do with drinking, and it sure has nothing to do with my abs :rolleyes:....still hope you will like me though!

Jim

Yes, we get to define ourselves. I'm an RVer. I don't currently own any RV and my last travels were by airplane but, at heart, I am still an RVer and love to share my experiences with those still able to live the lifestyle. So, welcome to my world.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Archived