New websites - Probs trying to change address, name, email, etc.

I reregistered, logged in but all attempts to change my information, both login and MySKP info, is failing at some point, often with something about an email error. I did not even change the email address.

Also, trying to change my first name meets with the same kind of issue or it just dumps me out of the process.

Lastly, According to Angie's sticky, I should use the REPORT function to send info to the Admins but I cannot find it anywhere in this situation.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

Ah. Thanks. In my case, I guess I had to do it wrong (write it up in a post) before I could do it right (click the report button IN the post I created). Not sure this is very straight forward.

At the very least I should have been able to find problem reporting under CONTACT US, wouldn't you think?

Thanks for passing this on.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

I reregistered, logged in but all attempts to change my information, both login and MySKP info, is failing at some point, often with something about an email error. I did not even change the email address.

Also, trying to change my first name meets with the same kind of issue or it just dumps me out of the process.

Lastly, According to Angie's sticky, I should use the REPORT function to send info to the Admins but I cannot find it anywhere in this situation.

I believe the issues is arising because the email address associated with your online account is different than the one that is on file with your Escapees account. I have sent you an email regarding the issue so we can figure it out.

Happy Travels,

Travis

I had the same problem trying to register on the new Escapees website. The only way I could get registered was to create a NEW email address! My problem was not what Travis indicated...the email address I was TRYING to use was the same one that I used on the original Escapees website and the ONLY one I've had for years and years.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

Archived