Single Door Norcold issues?

Single Door Norcold issues?

I been on Electric for a couple weeks and tried to get back on gas! At first had code 1 and 4 and no fire! Then I blew out the pilot light and the gas comes on. But the code still starts up showing some electric issue. Each time I restart it the fire lights but then the code comes back on that indicates an electric issue? When I put it back on elect it still works but seems to have electric issue when on gas??

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

If you're getting the burner to light and still get the No Flame alarm I'd guess you have a thermocouple issue. The control board doesn't know the burner lit. Could be maladjusted (not in the flame) or dirty.

Ray & Deb - Shelbi the Aussie & Lexington the cat
2004 Volvo 630 500HP ISX "Bertha D" - 10 Speed-MaxBrake -ET hitch.SOLD
2009 Designer 35RLSA SOLD
Fulltiming since '07 - stopped 2016

Since you don't share with us what model your Norcold is, I'll have to guess at some parts of my response, but one thing I can assure you of is that the refrigerator has no pilot light. The flame you see is the flame that heats the boiler in place of the 120V-ac heater that you were using. You may want to visit Bryant RV's website and download a copy of the appropriate service manual for the model that you have. By doing that you can also learn what the error codes that you have mean, but they are not the same for all models.

I don't really understand the statement "no fire! Then I blew out the pilot light and the gas comes on."

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Don't want to leave anyone laying awake at night worrying about my problems! The model number is 982! The fix turns out to be bad connections to the gas valve or thermocouple!

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Archived