New Samsung Galaxy S6 Series Smart Phones Due Out Soon

wa_desert_rat

My Note 3 has been, without question, the best cell phone I've ever owned. So good that I have ignored any attempts to lure me into upgrading it.... but the new S6 series may tip that balance.

Like every smart phone I've ever had (including a couple iPhones) each new generation brings something to the table that I didn't know I needed. When I could bill clients for reconfiguring a router from my kayak parked in an eddy next to the raging torrent through Deception Pass I thought that had to be the peak. Sitting there, dressed in a drysuit, gloves off and tapping at the virtual kb of a jailbroken iPhone 3 (inside its plastic baggy-style protection) and making a network's Cisco router do the right thing seemed pretty cool to me...

The Note 3 can do all of that and do it easier and faster... So what could a "Note 6" do?

No one knows but there are hints. Including better cameras, a metal back, curved sides...

http://www.cio.com/article/2887366/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s6-rumors-tech-specs.html?phint=newt%3Dcio_mobile&phint=idg_eid%3Dafbdce93df1132e5de07d306edf23bac#tk.CIONLE_nlt_mobile_2015-02-25

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

We just received a S5 as part of a research project. It was quite a jump from the S4 Dale uses.

I can image what the S6 will be like.

I will hang onto the Note II for a while. Maybe until the Note 5

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Archived