dual front leveling valves

Shallow Draft

Has anyone here installed a second leveling valve on the front right airbag of their Volvo?

2004 Volvo 630, Freedomline, Rear view camera, Max Brake, Jackalopee, 38 ft 4 horse LQ Platinum, 40ft Jayco Talon toy hauler

Http:/www.flickr.com/photos/shallow_draft/

Https://flic.kr/p/fqhyAN

You are not lost if you don't care where you are!!

Yep. Mine was done by provious owner. Remember to double check your VIN. There have been a few part# upgrades since mine was completed. My front axel is a Hendrickson model and from what I understand Volvo started using this type of air ride suspension starting in 2004.

Scott

On edit: I have changed out both of my valves due to leaking. When researching part #'s I found out there have been two part # changes for the "retro-fit" kit (one valve to two) valves and mounting brackets have been changed along with the "ride height rods and brackets. The mod is pretty straight forward with the hardest part being running the new air line from the left wheel area.

I also have the Hendrickson with dual valves.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

why do this?

that is what I am trying to find out if it has any significant improvement to ride or handling

2004 Volvo 630, Freedomline, Rear view camera, Max Brake, Jackalopee, 38 ft 4 horse LQ Platinum, 40ft Jayco Talon toy hauler

Http:/www.flickr.com/photos/shallow_draft/

Https://flic.kr/p/fqhyAN

You are not lost if you don't care where you are!!

Can't answer your questions as to difference in ride or why they changed from one valve to two. I have only driven my truck after it was retrofitted with two valves. My understanding is all trucks after build date of 2005.5 or so have two valves standard.

Scott

Can't answer your questions as to difference in ride or why they changed from one valve to two. I have only driven my truck after it was retrofitted with two valves. My understanding is all trucks after build date of 2005.5 or so have two valves standard.

Scott

Same for me. Truck came with it.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Archived