How to contact forum moderator?

RetiredFF

I need to know if I, as a member, can post a job on behalf of an employer I am currently working for. The moderators in the list don't seem to have the ability to accept emails, or at least the three different ones I tried to send email to.

Thanks in advance

Glenn

Glenn & Marcie
2008 40' Monaco Knight | 2001 Chevy 1500 Silverado Dinghy

Maybe you can click on the "report" tab on the right under your post. It will go to a moderator. if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can just call the SKP office tomorrow to ask they to help. Good. Luck. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Thanks - just don't want to do something against the forum rules and thought I would check first. Will try that after tomorrow, we are in N Cali and expected to get storms tonight ... so I'll batten down the hatches and be thankful for the rain .. .as we need it BAD!

Glenn & Marcie
2008 40' Monaco Knight | 2001 Chevy 1500 Silverado Dinghy

I need to know if I, as a member, can post a job on behalf of an employer I am currently working for. The moderators in the list don't seem to have the ability to accept emails, or at least the three different ones I tried to send email to.

Thanks in advance

Glenn

Thanks in advance

Glenn

The people that you need to ask for specific issues are the admin team as those of us listed as moderators only manage spam issues. To do that you can contact the admin via this link.

In this case it really isn't needed as you regularly see ads for employment of volunteers that are posted by members of the forum on behalf of their employers or friends and I have done so myself numerous times. As long as you make the post in the appropriate forum, either "Volunteering" or in "Workers Wanted" there has never been any problem in doing so.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 1 month later...

Tks, didn't know any names

Try it with the person's name, like Travis Carr.

Travis does most management of the forums. If not him they Gregg Carr also is in IT and occasionally fills in. You can't get a lot higher up the chain than that.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

If you want to e-mail about computer related issues you can send it to clubbusiness@escapees.com and ask them to pass it to the computer room crew. It may add a bit of delay over the "report" method but it gives you the ability to submit more than a brief text note.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived