How to contact forum moderator?

RetiredFF

Thanks - just don't want to do something against the forum rules and thought I would check first. Will try that after tomorrow, we are in N Cali and expected to get storms tonight ... so I'll batten down the hatches and be thankful for the rain .. .as we need it BAD!

I need to know if I, as a member, can post a job on behalf of an employer I am currently working for. The moderators in the list don't seem to have the ability to accept emails, or at least the three different ones I tried to send email to.

Thanks in advance

Glenn

I need to know if I, as a member, can post a job on behalf of an employer I am currently working for. The moderators in the list don't seem to have the ability to accept emails, or at least the three different ones I tried to send email to.

Thanks in advance

Glenn

The people that you need to ask for specific issues are the admin team as those of us listed as moderators only manage spam issues. To do that you can contact the admin via this link.

In this case it really isn't needed as you regularly see ads for employment of volunteers that are posted by members of the forum on behalf of their employers or friends and I have done so myself numerous times. As long as you make the post in the appropriate forum, either "Volunteering" or in "Workers Wanted" there has never been any problem in doing so.

• 1 month later...

If you want to e-mail about computer related issues you can send it to clubbusiness@escapees.com and ask them to pass it to the computer room crew. It may add a bit of delay over the "report" method but it gives you the ability to submit more than a brief text note.

Archived