Amber running lights

Chuck

I'm guessing you're referring to the overhead clearance lights?  Be aware, they come with, or without, the pig tail wires.  We needed two w/ pigtail because the plug was corroded beyond use.  Tried to get them from WorldWide and they didn't have a part number for them.  Went to another nearby truck place that hade them in stock.

And then..... if you do have to rewire, check before wrestling everything back into place.  I found white wire connects to the black wire and vicey-versey.  LEDs are polarity sensitive and Volvo wiring doesn't always make sense.

BTW, if you're at the ECR, I'll have some with me.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Rick:   One of my clearance lights is dim compared to the rest.  Do you think that's just corrosion in the harness?

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

Possible, but maybe it's gotten moisture in it.

Beware, accessing the clearance lights on a Vovlo is not easy, especially if you're old and short for your weight (fat).  There's no good place to stand on our truck w/ ISX, maybe Volvo motors offer a better perch.

I looked for my spare lights this morning but didn't find them.  I know I have at least two without pigtails.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Archived