Traffic report, do I need a raft?

NTPA Announcer

I-77 should be in good shape into South Carolina.  I-95, I-74, and a ton of state roads in NC have closures.  Also be aware that the I-95 detour now in place puts a lot of traffic on secondary state and federal routes--all of northbound I-95 traffic is being routed west on I-74 just inside the NC state line for about 20 miles, then north on US 15-501 and US 1 to Raleigh.  From I-74 to US 1, that's just a two-lane road, with a couple of four-way stops, and then you get into Aberdeen and Southern Pines with a couple dozen traffic lights (which gets pretty congested at times without the extra traffic).

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Most states have a DOT or DPS site that you can check the conditions of roads.  This would be my primary information source.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

If you need anything just holler, I work downtown.  About 10 minutes from there I believe.

You are about halfway between 2 Northern Tool stores, and 5 minutes from a Harbor Freight.  Burlington is all about shopping if there is time to kill.  Also Wendover Avenue west of you.   Downtown is not recommended for easy parking, but many restaurants are here.

Kevin

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

Archived