Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS

Phil Saran

Phil,

The Reflection 313 RLTS is basically the travel trailer version of our Reflection 337RL fifth wheel. Tucson Jim over on the Grand Design forum may have the 313 - you might check with him. Even if you don't find anyone with that specific floor plan, feedback from anyone with a Reflection travel trailer will tell you what you need to know. Keep trying over on the GD owners' forum - great bunch of folks over there. FWIW, we've been full-time in our Reflection fifth wheel for a little over two years, now, and have been happy with it. 

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg

• 1 month later...

This comment is a little late.  We were looking at a Reflection that is very similar to the one you are asking about.  We liked the Reflection, the one we looked at was too long resulting in a weight of around 9000+ weight.  At this weight it requires a two vehicle we do not wish to deal with so are looking for something shorter and a little less weight.  Sorry, got distracted as usual.

I have a copy of the RV Consumers Towable book.  The Reflection line of TTs rate very well.  The rate well on Value, Dependability, Safety and have a 4-star rating all products built.  I find that companies that rate 4-star on all products generally are pretty reliable.

If the trailer is less than 38 feet and you decide not to purchase, please send information about the sale to me.

If the price is right, this is a brand we would consider.  Good Luck.

Jones the Beagle

2001 Int'l 4700LP

2005 Travel Supreme 40RLTS

2006 Honda CRV

Archived