Tires

I have no experience with that internet dealer. Looking at their website, the brands offered in a common RV (trailer tire ST225/75R/15) tire are not what I would consider a quality brand/tire. Another consideration is what do you do and what will it cost you if the tires they send you are not recently manufactured. If there is a shipping charge, you need to figure that in. Even if there is free shipping, you have to get the tires mounted and if you choose balanced. Comparing the prices of a mom and pop tire dealership I have frequented for many years, they are not much more than the Tirerack  and other big internet dealers and I can see the manufacturer date before I purchase the tires.

I bought tires through them. The first set I ordered were the wrong size (not sure how I did that), but once I saw they were wrong I got on their site and used their chat. I explained the issue and they said "No problem. Here are return labels and we will ship the proper tires out in the AM". I did have to pay a restocking fee and return shipping, but they were real easy to deal with. I would certainly consider dealing with them again.

VisitedStatesMap.gif

When it comes to buying tires for an RV, just remember, tires are the weakest link between your RV and the pavement.

I would rather spend more $$$ on a known high quality tire than take a chance on a bargain brand tire.

I realize we all want to save a few $$$ when we can, but when it comes to tires I'm willing to spend the extra $$$.

Over the past 17 years we've been running Bridgestone tires on our coach with zero issues.

Good luck withn your choice of tires and safe travels......:)

Jim & Sherry Seward

2000 Residency Mod. 3790

2003 Suzuki XL/7 4WD

Archived