Brad

Is there a specific reason you want to travel with others?  It's difficult to do as people have their own ideas of when and where to stop.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

If you have not traveled by RV in the US before I think that you will find most RV travelers to be easy to meet and make friends with. We can also help you with planning a route if you think that would be helpful. There are a lot of folks from Ontario that winter in the US south so you should be able to locate some, even if not through this site. If there is a local RV club, try contacting them. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Nothing to do with your route but Dennis Hill used to coordinate a group he called loosey goosey. They would pick a destination for the next travel day. Some would get up early and arrive early. Some would sleep late and arrive late. Most were somewhere in between. But, they all knew who was still missing until the last of them arrived.

When I was a kid, my family traveled with other camping families. Our system was that the leader would drive for an hour then stop to watch as each family passed making for a new leader who continued that pattern. That way, if anyone got in trouble they were never too far back for someone to go help.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van