Joined Escapees. What next?

PopeS

Hello all, first post here and it’s scary being totally new at something again at my age!

I’m coming from the Uk to The US for a few months (perhaps upto a year) and I was told Escapees can help me with sourcing a motorhome, registering the title and insurance. 

If someone has done this before perhaps they can point me in the direction of an FAQ?

Welcome to the forums and to the Escapees RV Club! I have two articles on my website that should be helpful, but a little bit dated. Neither have been updated in 10 years but most of what they say will still apply. 

The British Perspective                                        The Australian Perspective

These should give you a starting point and feel free to ask questions from there. The author of the Australian article is still an active member of the forums so is available here.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We used to belong to PassPort America and dropped it.  Over the years, the campgrounds have become more restrictive on dates available and frankly the quality of the parks in the system leave a lot to be desired.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

We would never drop Passport America or Escapees  Joined PA 18 years ago with Ray (original owner) was alive.  We have used PA  with anything from pop up tent camper to our HDT. We make our own fun where ever we stay. Escapees is great too. We have no interest in the Social aspect of Escapees  Park connections are great. Use both and you will not regret it