Pet monitoring

starsite

For my two cats it's making sure there is food and water and clean litter boxes before I leave. I have an auto feeder that works well and I clean the water fountain before leaving for more than 24 hours. There is plenty of water, but there is a fur build up that blocks the flow if not cleared regularly. My home maintains it's temperature very well and I've not had an issue in over 2 years of pet parenting. I was very hesitant to get a pet and did not have one for the first 10 years of full time living. My work could keep me away for up to 24 hours and I didn't trust my first home. My current one has proved it's self since 2013. 

Rod 

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

We have ring cameras that seem to work pretty well. They connect by wifi to our modem which can get its internet by wifi or by tethering our phone or tablet. There are modems available that have cellular built in.

Amazon has a number of cellular security cameras, but most if not all are solar powered so may not be applicable to an in RV application. A number of hunting supply manufacturers offer cellular trail cameras. Not sure what power options are available.

While we were full time, we used the cell based MarCell power and temperature monitor.  It worked and we still have it at home and take it on the road with us even for short trips.  If the power goes down or the temperature is out of range, it sends a text message to both our cell phones.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot